Nexus 4 Specs and Features – New Member in Nexus Family from LG
Yesterday we got news that Google’s event has been canceled but it doesn’t mean it may stop Google to show new products, after so many rumors and leaks, finally we can meet Nexus 4, Google and LG are now partner to manufacture the Nexus 4. The design of fourth-generation Nexus smartphone is similar to previous models but it has many special things to impressive you, thanks Andy Rubin.
As I said above that LG manufactured the LG Nexus 4 and it runs Google’s operating system – it comes with Android 4.2 out of the box that introduce a lot of new features such as Photosphere for capturing 360 degree panoramic images for use in Google Maps. It also improved previous features such as Google Now app that now say “Ask me anything!” to you! Take a look at below on LG Nexus 4 specs and features to know more about it.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 body, 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1 mm
- 4.7-inch True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen with 768 x 1280 pixels resolution (~318 ppi pixel density)
- Weight 139g
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait chip
- 2 GB RAM
- Rear 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1.3MP front camera
- 8GB and 16GB internal storage – no SD card support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Standard battery, Li-Po 2100mAh
- Wireless Charging
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
There you go, I’m sad because there’s no LTE support but overall the new smartphone offers an impress bunch of features and since it’s Nexus device, it will receive all latest Android version updates first. The 8GB Nexus 4 model costs you $299 as well as the 16GB will cost you $349. Price sounds interesting and it will available soon on November 13 in different countries such as U.S., Canada, Australia, U.K., France, Germany and Spain. The smartphone has been listed on Google Play store, so head over to Play store and pre-order Nexus 4 if you’re interested in this latest LG creation and want to buy Nexus 4.