HTC One mini is official at last – specs, price, release date
How many rumors we got? How many days we waited? At long last we now have ability to approve HTC One mini rumor name as it’s official now officially in the world. HTC has announced the little brother of their flagship phone as HTC One Mini with a bit less-size and low-end specs but do not be panic because the phone can give you very good Android 4.2.2 experience with brushed aluminum body, UltraPixel camera, HTC Sense 5.0, and 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor chip.
The HTC One mini should be a best mid-range choice that you can stand for this year, HTC seemed to cover everything that we got with original edition, the phone does come with two colors, the Glacial silver and Stealth black, with a striking aluminum unibody.
HTC One mini specifications and features:
- Display: 4.3-inch S-LCD3 with 720p resolution at 341 ppi
- Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chip
- GPU: Adreno 305 GPU
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal storage: 16GB with no SD card support
- Cameras: 4MP UltraPixel rear and 1.6MP front-shooter (record 720p video)
- Camera features: BSI sensor, 2.0 Pixel, 1/3” Sensor, Dedicated HTC ImageChip 2, F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens, Smart Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording with HDR mode, TC Zoe with Sequence Shot, smile mode, object removal, Gallery with Video Highlights and HTC Share, Continuous shooting and VideoPic, Slow motion recoding mode,
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and DLNA
- LTE support: YES
- Battery: non-removable 1800mAH
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2 with HTC Sense 5.0 and BlinkFeed UI
HTC has not provided the exact release date, press release shows you that the HTC One mini will be rolled out from August in a few markets and global availability will be start from September. We do not have detail about the price tag at this time, it’s expected to come with availability.
Click on Press release image to open the full view of HTC One mini press release.