Huawei Ascend G615: specifications, price and release date
It seems that Huawei would be a most-liked Android manufacture soon in near future as we can find a lot of high-end Huawei smartphones with a very low price tag like in recent times they announced Huawei Ascend G615 in Germany, the smartphone packs impressive features such as quad-core CPU and 4.5-inch 720p IPS display.
Huawei Ascend G615 specifications:
- 4.5-inch 720p IPS display, 330 ppi
- Dimension: 134 x 67.5 x 10.5 mm
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage space with SD card slot
- 8 MP rear camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus and dual-LED flash
- 1.3 MP front camera with 720p recording
- Bluetooth 3.0
- USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA
- Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery
- Mini-SIM card slot
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
The smartphones will cost you just 299 Euro that is almost $400, the smartphone is expected to be released on at Mobile World Congress 2013. I’m impressed with specs list, however if I’m honest, I’d like to say that the Ice Cream Sandwich is a bit outdated, Huawei should pay attention on OS update, we expect Jelly Bean update notification as quick as possible.
Thoughts? Use the below comment section to share anything you want about the smartphone.