Motorola Droid MAXX Specs, Price and Release
So what we expected from Verizon? Finally the wait is over as Verizon has made their latest Droid official through the recent event. Verizon is doing best to beat all of famous competitor and seemed a bit successful. Verizon brought three of new Motorola Droid phones and here we are picking up the Motorola Droid MAXX from them, it’s sleekly designed beautiful X8 mobile computing system smartphone to give you a great experience with super performance.
It does come with a lot of new impressive stuff that you can come up with this year to become a real winner. The Droid MAXX packs very powerful specs and features to experience something new to Android world including eight-core X8 mobile computing system.
New Verizon Motorola Droid specs:
- Dimension: 2.80-inch width and 0.28-inch (D)
- Weight: 4.94 oz
- Display: 5.41-inch Height
- Processor chip: 1.7 GHz Dual Core with Quad–Core Graphics
- RAM: 2GB
- SIM: 4FF preinstalled SIM
- SAR: Head 1.54 W/kg / Body–worn 0.32 W/kg
- Storage space: 32GB
- Camera: 10MP RGBC
- Front camera: 2MP supporting HD recording
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.0 LE +EDR, Bluetooth Class 2
- Battery: Non–removable 3500 mAh Li–Ion for 2days usage
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
DuPont Kevlar fiber unibody designed DROID MAXX also support the wireless charger and it’s the longest lasting 4G LTE phone that you can get for $299.99. It’s available for pre-order now, however purchase of Droid MAXX is going to be start on August 20.
Do you want one?