Motorola Droid Ultra Specs, Price and Release
Verizon made big announcement with three latest Droid members considering best of year, we have already got the Droid MAXX and now we will check out the Droid Ultra.
The new Verizon Droid Ultra is very decent addition to Droid series by the virtue of good specs and features, in other words I would like to say that it’s like surprise for Android market. It’s beautifully designed a thin smartphone made by DuPont Kevlar fiber unibody. The phone offers very fast performance and will blow you a with good stuff that you need.
New Motorola Droid Ultra specs:
- Dimension: 2.80-inch width and 0.28-inch (D)
- Weight: 137g
- Display: 5.41-inch Height
- Processor chip: 1.7 GHz Dual Core with Quad–Core Graphics
- RAM: 2GB
- SIM: 4FF preinstalled SIM
- SAR: Head 1.54 W/kg / Body–worn 0.32 W/kg
- Storage space: 32GB
- Camera: 10MP RGBC (clear pixel)
- Front camera: 2MP supporting HD recording
- 4G LTE (brand 4 and 13)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.0 LE +EDR, Bluetooth Class 2
- Battery: Non–removable 2130mAh battery
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Features: Droid Command Center, Wireless Display support, voice-based Touchless Control features, Active Display, Droid Zap photo sharing features, Ingress pre-loaded
- Motorola 8X computing system
The phone seems to beat many popular competitors especially with new features. You can pre-order the smartphone immediately in two colors, red black and white black. The phone shipping will be started from August 20. Did I forget the $199 price tag?
So you’re going to pick a unit of new Motorola Droid Ultra? Be sure to use the comment section to leave your thoughts.