Oppo Find 5 specs and features – a stylish phablet with powerful specs
After a long wait, Oppo (Chinese manufacture) has launched their flagship device in Beijing – Oppo Find 5, it seems another competitor for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 as we saw the HTC Droid DNA a few months ago and it comes with even better specs and features that you can’t easily find in the current market with a bit low price tag.
The Find 5 comes with an eye-catching design, it’s really slim and looks gorgeous as you can see images, it seems bit similar to Xperia devices, here I’d like to say that Oppo Find 5 is the smartphone, you can fall in love with, take look at Find 5 specs and features below:
- 5.0-inch display with 1080P 441PPI IPS that offers 1,080×1920 resolution
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Quad-Core 1.5GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in memory – no SD card support unfortunately
- 13 megapixel rear camera, Stacked CMOS sensor with HDR
- 1.9 megapixel front camera, 120 FPS video recording, f/2.2 aperture, blue glass filters
- Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, NFC
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- GPS, Wi-Fi Display, DLNA, Gyroscope, Digital compass, Microphone, Sensors (light, proximity, magnetic and gravity)
- 2500 mAh built-in lithium-ion battery
- NFC with two tags – LG’s Optimus LTE Tag andSony’s SmartTags plus a special version of Sina Weibo that uses the phone’s NFC to let users instantly follow each other
Oppo said that the camera is also packed with fast hardware-enabled HDR that is capable for both photos and videos, even the main camera has ability to record slow motion of up to 120fps. What’s the price, as far as we know US will offer the phone for $499 and China will offer it for¥2,998 or about $480.
Are you impressed with specs and features?