Samsung Galaxy Note 3 official – specs, features, price, release date
The third entry in Galaxy Note lineup is finally official with, as expected, improved hardware and new features introducing a new lifestyle running latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system, the new stuff is what that makes Samsung a bit better than other manufacture and present them with new success. The design of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is not too much different than previous edition but looks good with various colors.
The new Galaxy Note 3 have been packed many new features to blow you such as Samsung My Magazine feed bar, it’s new live social feed bar developed with the partnership of Flipboard, there’s Air command feature compatible with S Pen that you can use to active up to five features with a single menu. The Galaxy Note 3 action memo brings a new pad that can be used with stylus while offering decent writing features. You can make digital scrapbooks to come up with notes, photos, videos, web pages and more products.
The Galaxy Note 3 enjoys a new screen write app enables you to write over sreenshots you take, there’s a pen window app to launch small windows anywhere on the screen, it’s great multitasking. The third-generation Galaxy Note improves many previous apps including S Finder, S Note, Samsung mirroring, Samsung Link and TouchWiz apps. Samsung KNOX has been moved on board to make you more secure. We have couple of other handy apps and features to improve the lifestyle with Note 3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs:
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED featuring 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core chip and 3G 1.9 GHz Octa Core Processor ( A15 1.9 GHz + A7 1.3 GHz), AP depends on market
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB and 64GB with SD card support
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS / GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth® v 4.0 (LE), IR LED (Remote Control), MHL 2.0
- Sensor: Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB, Proximity, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity, Hall Sensor
- Battery: Standard Li-ion 3,200 mAh battery
So when to get the interesting Galaxy Note 3? Samsung has not provided any details on Note 3 release date and price but it’s reportedly been confirmed that as expected it will hit 4 major US carriers later this year, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launch date is set for September 25 officially. Samsung confirmed that it will hit 149 countries soon in next month.