Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom official – specs, price and release date
How many rumors did we get about the camera-cum phone, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, in previous month? I can remember that I got a lot and finally we are on the goal, Samsung has just announced the Galaxy S4 Zoom officially, it’s same that we saw a few days ago.
The Galaxy S4 Zoom is like a mini variant of flagship phone because of specs, in fact as the name shows us that the SGS4 Zoom is optimized for photographer, I think Samsung is might be skipping the second-generation Galaxy Camera this year and want to satisfy photography community with this latest innovative release as it does offer a bit more than a simple camera.
However let’s not beat about the bush and come to lovely Galaxy S4 Zoom camera phone, the Galaxy S4 Zoom packs a 16 megapixel camera sensor featuring a 10 times optical zoom that is enough for high-definition photography. The Galaxy S4 Zoom comes with optical image stabilization to take best shots, the GS4 Zoom combines a best photography experience with CMOS Sensor, OIS, Xenon Flash, and much more.
The Galaxy S4 Zoom camera can be launched quickly via various ways like the Zoom Ring that gives you access to key features of Galaxy S4 Zoom, it does include a decent amount of multiple camera modes to experience different categories, there is no traditional dials and buttons but smoothness, it’s great to take high quality camera images from far away and closely.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom specifications and features (aka Samsung SM-C1010 specs):
- Dimension: 4.94 x 2.50 x 0.61 inches
- Wight: 208 gram
- Display: 4.3-inch multi-touch Super AMOLED display
- Display Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels
- CPU: Dual core, 1500 MHz processor
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- External Storage: support microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 16MP with LED, Xenon and F3.1-F6.3 aperture size
- Camera features: Auto focus, Optical image stabilization, Face detection, Exposure compensation, ISO control, White balance presets, Burst mode, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panorama, Macro mode, Night mode, Scenes, Effects, Self-timer
- Optical Zoom: 10x
- Front Camera: 1.9MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB 2.0
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI
So here we go, Galaxy S4 Zoom specs list seems mid-range except camera and camera features, we don’t have detail about Galaxy S4 Zoom price and release date as for but we hope that Samsung will provide everything on their upcoming Samsung Premier 2013 event at London.
Are you excited for the Galaxy S4 Zoom camera-cum phone?