Sony Xperia ZL: specs, features, price, release date and photo gallery
There were no smartphone from Samsung and LG on this CES 2013 but Sony has launched two of new smartphones, Xperia Z and Xperia ZL, we already have posted detail about the Xpeira Z and it’s Xperia Zl’s turn.
There’s not a lot but notable difference between them. The Sony Xperia ZL is another awesome new smartphone but not waterproof as the Xperia Z is, its ports aren’t covered by flaps. There’s a dedicated button for the camera that lets you to capture photos easily and rapidly. It offers infrared/IrDA functionality, which can be used to control your smart TV, both Xperia Z and ZL features same 5-inch display but the Xperia ZL is bit smaller due to smaller bezel on the sides of the phone. The Xperia ZL also features the front camera on bottom.
Take a look on Xperia XL specifications and features:
- Wight 151 gram
- 5-inch HD display with 1920 x 1080 (441 ppi) resolution and Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass
- Qualcomm MSM8064 Snapdragon chip: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- 2GB of RAM
- 13 megapixel rear camera – fast capture with Exmor RS for mobile, HDR video, Superior Auto, sweep panorama and Noise
- 2MP front camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 16GB internal storage space and SD card slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC support
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS (will receive Android 4.2 update soon)
Something more about the smartphone
The little bro of Xperia Z – Xperia ZL seems a quite impressive, we don’t have any official word about the release date and price of the phone but we can expect the phone to be released in the first quarter of this year with the price tag approximately $600.
Via: Sony Mobile