With CrashPlan’s mobile app, you can save anything that you’ve Support online to PRO Cloud. Just browse your online backup and tap the files to download to your Android phone or tablet. There’s no waiting for each file to finish before you select another. After your files download to your device, you can use your compatible apps to open, view, edit, and even share them via email. Best of all, One-touch Update lets you get the latest version of your downloaded files.
On the other hand Time requisite to backup selected content depends on your internet’s connection speed. For update all the stored content manually, tap Menu > Refresh. Tapping on a downloaded file displays a menu from where you can save, update, share and delete data in conjunction with viewing brief file details.
So, Whether or not you’re subscribed to the CrashPlan+ service, you are able to download CrashPlan Pro on your device to access your account. Android Market links to both CrashPlan and CrashPlan Pro are provided below along with their respective QR codes.
- Learn How-To Install Android 2.2 on HTC Aria
- Keep in Touch With your Favorite Music, Photos and Documents with Cheetah Sync
- Along Google Wallet for the Nexus S 4G Get Android 2.3.7 (GWK74)
- The Guide to Review of MIUI ROM on behalf of Android
- Learn How-To Root, Custom Recovery, Backup, And De-Bloat Your DROID BIONIC