Download Android 4.2 Play Music APK and Google Ears APK
Not a while we brought the Nexus 4 system dump that runs Android 4.2, since then Android development community is leaking Android 4.2 apps continuously like here’s some more apps – Android 4.2 Google Play music app and Google Ears widget app. This Google Ears allows you to search tracks you’re listing.
Both apps work on just Android devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or above, so don’t try on any lower version. The installation process is very easy, make sure a root-enabled file manager app is installed on your Android device and read following steps to install Android 4.2 Google Play Music and Google Ears APK:
- Download Play_Music_trans.apk and GoogleEars_tranp.apk, and then copy them to your device.
- Open your root-enabled file manager app you’ve installed on your Android device. Go to Setting, there check “up to root” option. Then scroll down, check “root explorer” option, and then tap on allow/grant button when it prompt. After that, also check “mount file system option”.
- Locate your copied APKs, long press on one of them, select copy, go to /system/apps folder and paste the file there. If the this file is already exists there, don’t replace, just rename the file that is already exist and then paste your file. It would be a backup for you.
- Long press on new apk, tap on Properties button, then tap on change to make some changes, you need to make sure User, Group and Other are check in “read” option, just user option should be selected in write and other all should be unchecked. Install both APKs in same way.
- Reboot your device and you’re done.
Enjoy! Both apps are now installed on your Android device.