We all know well about iPad multi-touch gesture, good news for the owners of Android tablets and now you can enjoy iPad-like multi-touch gesture on Android tablet running Honeycomb or above. XDA member StupidIdea, Gesture Control offer this awesome feature, but sadly it’s still under beta stage.
Gesture control is root-level app, it also installs as an .APK file. After installing it on your Honeycomb device, you can incorporate even more multi-touch gestures. As I mentioned above that it’s still under development so you can expect some more features too in future.
Gesture Control is free and you’ll need rooted device to install this awesome app, if you want more help, you can visit original thread here, you can download Gesture Control for free from here, there’s also a paid version available on Google Play, you can download it from here.
- Use “PGM – Ponury Gesture Mod” To Make your HTC EVO 3D More Useful
- Download Best File Manager App “File Expert”
- Download Microsoft Official OneNote Mobile App For Your Android Phone
- AIDE: Code Your Android Apps directly on Your Android device
- Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On Your Motorola Atrix 4G