The pure Google Calendar app was available for just devices, but now non-nexus Android users can also enjoy it, now you’re able to sync your Google Calendar with your Android device because the Google Calendar service has come back to Android, Google has launched the Google calendar app on the Google Play store, yes it’s the same app that you use on Nexus device but has some extra features.
The Google calendar app has almost all calendar functions, the app will shows you your all events of you Google account, it’ pretty easy to make, edit and delete events, you preview all calendars at the same time even non-Google calendars too and can email them to others using notification with a customizable message and can snooze them using notification too. You have option to pinch to zoom in and out of day, it lets you to send updates about the events such as “I’ll be there at”.
The app features a simple interface, it’s pretty easy to understand and fast. However the app doesn’t may offer all features to HTC devices, HTC users may face some issues. It requires an Android device running Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich or above, head over to the below link to download the app for your Android device.
Download Google Calendar for Android [Google Play Download Link]
- List Your Calls On Google Calendar Using CallTrack App
- Official Google Conference I/O 2012 App: View Google Conferences on Your Android Device
- Download Official µTorrent App for Android – Make Torrenting Easy
- Download Official London 2012 Olympics Game to Play Olympics Games on Your Android Devices
- Now Easily Download Anything You Need Using Crystal Downloader Android App