Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with a ever popular app named Fipboard, pretty useful app for you, and now developers has ported the Fipboard from the Galaxy S for other Android devices, download the apk file of the app and install it on any Android device. developers said that the app is already in an advanced beta stage and isn’t far from being let out into the wild, if only for limited testing.
Filpboard is one of best social network aggregation app and has awesome features like it collects the content of social media and other sites and turns them into a magazine, and then you can “flip” through their social-networking feeds and feeds from websites that have partnered with the company. The app features a stunning user interface and graphics.
Now the app is on its way to anyone, the app be will also available on the Google Play store, but if you can’t wait, as I said above that an apk file of Filpboard is available, so try the apk file.
If you want to install the app, download the Flipboard APK to your computer and transfer it to the external or internal SD card of your Android device. Then on your device go to Setting then Applications and there enable the Unknown sources. Now open the file manger app you’ve installed on your Android device and locate the S Voice apk file, then tap on the file to start installation, a easy process to install any apk file.
Don’t forget to drop a line about this useful app in below comments.
- Download Galaxy S3 “S Suggest” App For Any Android Device Running Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download The S Voice App of Galaxy S3 for Any Android Device
- Best Android App “GooManager” App To Install Custom ROMs
- Install CyanogenMod 9’s Apollo Music Player on any Android Device Running Ice Cream Sandwich
- Install Android 4.0 ICS ROM ‘CodeNameAndroid’ On Your Galaxy S [How-To]