Have you Android device that features camera’s LED/Xenon flash? Well! Now use “Flash Blink” app, you can use it as a torch plus it give an feature of getting notified with the Camera Flashlight during a incoming call. This app work well as advertised, the torch and flash-on-incoming-calls feature, much easy to use and fast.
To install this app first enable just go to Unknown sources from Settings > Security so that you can sideload FlashBlink onto your device using its APK, once you’ve downloaded it just tap it and installation will start, once you’ve installed, jus open the app you’ll be presented with two options/toggles: to turn on/off the Torch and enable/disable flashing torch on receiving incoming calls. Really useful features for you, set time when to enable/disable flash as a notification for incoming calls. You can download this app from XDA thread here.
- ShaPlus Mobile Info: Identify The Location Of Calls In India
- Now you Are Able To Make free Calls from your Android Devices
- Hide Your Personal Pictures On Your Android Phone Using “Keep Safe”
- Now you Can Arrange your Calls
- Take A Step Ahead Install/Flash Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich MIUI Alpha ROM On Galaxy Nexus [ How TO Tutorial]