The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes lots of new features like improved keyboard, the keyboard adapts your language, it guess words like when you’ll type one word with this keyboard, it will guess the next. You have option to type words with your voice, you can use the voice even when the internet is off, This app support 18 new languages, it also improve the support of Arabic and Hebrew that can be helpful for blinds, he/she can use external brail input.
The keyboard app is now also available for other Android devices, it just require an Android device running Android 4.1 or above. The app is still in beta stage, developer released an alpha build of Jelly Bean keyboard app. It has many bugs like when you type a word, it will not guess next word if you’re not typing in English, auto correction is also missing for other languages.
The dictionary is also not working yet and the app support just English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese (Brazil) and Russian languages. But developer will fix all bugs soon in near future, so it’s worthy to try. The app is completely free, you can download the Jelly Bean Keyboard app from the link given below:
Jelly Bean Keyboard [Google Play Download Link]
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Rolled Out for Nexus 7
- Google is to Launch Nexus Tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean [Rumors]
- Google Will Soon Launch its Android 5.0 Jelly Bean
- Install Unofficial Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Grab Jelly Bean Apps for Any Android Device Running Ice Cream Sandwich