Now Make A Rerecord What You Type Using ‘Clip Ninja’ App
As you know that the latest technologies have covered lots of problems of typing but there’s still some problems that you face like you don’t have recode on your Android phone what you’ve type but now you can keep this record using this awesome app “Clip Ninja”. This app records anything type, it provides the detailed history. See below its features:
- Saves everything you type, in any native application, not just what you copy in the clipboard.
- It’s also a great Clipboard Manager. Does what others do, just better.
- Plays back your typing history with the swipe of a finger. Think of it as a basic undo/redo feature. Messed up anything ? Just go back, copy an old version, and paste it back.
- Save your favourites with a touch Just tap the star icon.
- You can filter your history to show everything, just favourites, just clipboard history or just the text you type in a given application.
- You don’t need to leave the app you’re using. Tap the notification icon and have it pop up above your current window.
- Edit your snippets or create new ones from scratch !
- Send your snippets by mail, twitter and share them with any application.
- Long click any text in the detail view to select, share or copy just a part of it [only Android 2.3+]
- Stays in your status bar for quick access. Unless choose to hide it.
- Setup a lock pattern (the Android’s way !) to protect your data from prying eyes.
- Black list any app you don’t want to appear in your clips.
- We don’t send any data over the Internet. This application is not Internet enabled at all.
Clip Ninja [Download Link]