Security has become a most important issue for almost everyone on smartphones and tablets, if you’re also looking for a best way to secure your Android device, your search is over now because here’s a great security app for your Android device, there are a lot of lock screen replacements such as PIN and pattern but here’s a unique one, thanks to senior XDA developer member kevdliu for bring it to us.
Picture Password Lockscreen is a new Android app for securing the lockscreen of your Android device, it lets you set a custom image on the lockscreen where you can set a custom swipe gesture such as a single point, point to point line, circle and more even you can use these all at once that is bit more complex to unlock your phone’s screen, you can test your gesture before you set on the screen, you’ll not get locked with this app.
You have option to disable the status bar to be slid down on lockscreen. In fact this method has been introduced in Microsoft Windows 8 that has just been ported to your Android, it’s free app but the developer also offers a Plus key that cost you $3.49, however up to you, whether you install just the free app to get the Windows 8 unlocking fun on your Android device or also buy the plus key to unlock a few features like the pro key features screen FailSafe PIN.
It’s pretty easy to use and fast Android app, simply select a image, set for your lockscreen, then select the area of image where you want to set gesture for unlocking the screen and you’re ready to go. Head over the below link to download the app for your Android device:
- Download Picture Password Lockscreen for Android [Google Play Store Download Link]
- Download Picture Password Lockscreen Key for Android ($3.49) [Google Play Store Download Link]
- SmartShift Lockscreen: Automatically Customize Lock Screen According to Situations
- Change Brightness With Simple Gestures Using “InvisiBright” App
- Backup Your Android Device Using “DataSync” App
- ICS Browser +: Change Username and Password In Stock Android Web Browser
- Best Android App “GooManager” App To Install Custom ROMs