We know well that last week Android launched an official Android Developers page on Google+, and now just announced similar page for developers writing add-ons for the Google+, this page is ready to launch and keep developers in the loop with every related thing to the Google+.
The leader of the Google+ Developer relation team name Chris Chabol noticed in a blog post that the team plans to host regular hangouts every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m to 12:15 p.m PDT to talk about the +Platform. It will lets people to share tips and tricks with the community. The team will share announcements pertaining to Google+ developer events, platform updates, conferences and hackathons.
- Now the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 features page usages iPhone version of Google Maps
- Now Google Team Answered about Some Matters on Reddit
- Google+ Makes you Able to Lock Down Posts Earlier Publishing
- Google Chrome Market Share Falls In January
- Now Google Maps (app) is Updated with lots of Improvements