Google Glass Specifications goes official
It seems that it doesn’t really make any matter that everyone is ready for the project or not, at long last, Google Glass is officially being revealed in specs form, recently Google send out invites to participants for the Google Glass program even they have revealed the developer API for the Google Glasses and now Google has updated Google Glass support page that shows you what’s inside, yes I’m hinting you Google Glass specs.
The new wearable technology looks awesome, Google Glass shines with a durable frame that are suitable for everyone, Google uses a great technology that fits any face even Google Glasses includes an adjustable nose pads. This new tech is reportedly packed with high resolutions that you can use for 25-inch HD TV being viewed at eight feet away. The Google Glass should be suitable for any Android devices that run Android 4.0.3 or above, all you need is a Bluetooth connection to make fun.
Google Glass Specifications
- Adjustable nosepads and durable frame fits any face.
- Extra nosepads in two sizes.
High resolution display is the equivalent of a 25 inch high definition screen from eight feet away.
- Photos – 5 MP
- Videos – 720p
- Bone Conduction Transducer
- Wifi – 802.11b/g
- 12 GB of usable memory, synced with Google cloud storage. 16 GB Flash total.
One full day of typical use. Some features, like Hangouts and video recording, are more battery intensive.
- Included Micro USB cable and charger.
While there are thousands of Micro USB chargers out there, Glass is designed and tested with the included charger in mind. Use it and preserve long and prosperous Glass use.
- Any Bluetooth-capable phone.
- The MyGlass companion app requires Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher. MyGlass enables GPS and SMS messaging.