It’s an age of technology and there are lots of aspects of technology in this regard social media are also playing a good role. If we are talking about social media there is also a bright name and that is Google +. Now Google’s social network Google+ is open for teenagers, along with Google’s Vice President of Product Management Bradley Horowitz’s announcement in a post today.
Below are the exact words of Google’s Vice President:
Between strong user protections and teen-focused content, it’s our hope that young adults will feel at home (and have some fun) on Google+. And of course, we do have at least one thing in common with our newest users: we’re both busy growing up.
So, the Details on age requirements on Google Accounts are available here. And Teens can also acquire more info on Google+ security features in the recently launched Google+ Safety Center, with interesting resources available for educators, teenagers and parents.
- Now Google has Declared about Google+ API for Select Third-Party Apps
- Now Google and Mozilla are Partners to Provide you a Fine Product
- Google Will Almost Immediately Launch its New TV With LG
- Google Calls The New Features Of “Search Plus Your World”
- Google Fiber Postponed In KCK Over Wire Argument, BPU Is In Favor With Google