A new official firmware update “V20q” for LG Optimus Dual. It fix so many bugs and add new features such as video chat with Google Talk, Google implemented the GMS r9, enabled SIP functionality, improve battery life and more. If you’re interested just follow below guide to install but first please make backup of device data such as SMS, internet setting, contacts music files etc because the below procedure will wipe all data, you can use this app to backup. Device battery should be charged, disable programs like PC Sync, PC Suite and other applications on the PC .
First download firmware here and please don’t disconnect the device from PC during installation, you can also install through FOTA Client pre-installed in the device, just connect the device to a WiFi hotspot, after that go to the menu: Settings – About phone – Software Upgrade – Upgrade Examine SW. Always do a restore of the phone after installing the new software: Menu ->> Settings ->> Privacy ->> Factory data reset. Please don’t forget to comment below.
- Updated: Sprint Halts Optimus S Gingerbread and HTC ThunderBolt’s Gingerbread
- OTA Update 5.7.906 For Your Droid 3 [How-To]
- Upgrade Your Xperia X10 Mini Pro To Android Gingerbread [How-To]
- Learn How-To Manually Update your Sprint Epic 4G to Gingerbread
- MIUI Custom Firmware For LG Optimus Me P350 [How-To]