If you want to install MIUI v4 on your SONY ERICSSON Xperia X10 you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. But before you get started make sure that you have manage your valued data in the form of back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data.
You also need a rooted device you can follow this guide here for this purpose. Also make sure your X10 battery is fully charged for this purpose.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Copy the downloaded MUMI Rom files in your SD card here
Now you need to reboot into the xrecovery just by pressing the back button as you see the white Sony Ericsson logo.
Now Create Your Nandroid backup. For this you can read the complete tutorial we have posted
Now Wipe the data/factory reset.
Now wips cache and wipe off the dalvik cache.
Select the zip installation of the file you have downloaded into your phone SD card.
Now install MUMI and once it is done just reboot your device.
- Learn How-To Install MIUI 4 ICS on your Nexus S GSM Using Oodie Prime V2 Custom ROM
- Now Install Android 4.0 ICS On Your Motorola Droid X2 With MIUI 4 [How-To]
- Learn How-To Root Xperia Mini and Xperia Mini Pro
- Learn How-To Upgrade Xperia Mini Pro on Android 2.3.7 With CyanogenMod 7.2
- Take A Step Ahead Install/Flash Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich MIUI Alpha ROM On Galaxy Nexus [ How TO Tutorial]