Have you Android smartphone and want to backup your messages? Well! Now it’s much easy to do, lots of people talk through messages, they send and receive important information through SMS , so it’s necessary to back your messages, here’s few Android apps that helps you to backup your messages, have look on these apps.
It’s awesome app to backup messages, it provide you fast and convenient SMS/MMS experience. It’s most popular app for messaging see below.
Full SMS/MMS support
- GO Share service, send file through 2G/3G/4G or WIFI or by one SMS
- GO Chat/Facebook Chat support
- Doodle, Handwriting
- Private box
- Schedule SMS
- Batch modes
- Popup with quick reply, privacy mode
- SMS backup and restore by all or by conversations, can be sent to email
- Many cool themes; also DIY theme, Theme Maker plug-in;
- Fully customizable look; Supports chat or list style; Font changeable
- Security lock, support lock by thread; Blacklist
- Support GESTURE, left/right slip, many transition effect
- Support Emoji with Emoji pulg-in
- Settings backup and restore
- Facebook contact photo support
- Group texting
- Notification with privacy mode and reminder notification
- Support folders view: Inbox, Outbox, MMS, created folders, encrypt folders
- Individual customization for Notification , Signature and Conversation
- 1×1 icon widget with message count and 4×2 medium widget
- Support many languages
- Online SMS lib
- Handy, build-in Contacts
- Night mode
- Stock SMS can be removed (but please be care)
- Split large messages for CDMA
- Time offset adjustment
- Avoid disordered messages: sort by time or by order of msg sent/received
- Localization support for accented chars: by enabling Czech, Polish and French SMS mode
- Quick text management
- Messages grouping (Group mode or Separate mode)
Go SMS PRO [Download Link]
It’s a simple that backup and restore messages, this app has useful features, it strictly made for saving your SMS messages for later viewing and for later restoring them back to your mobile.
- Automatic Scheduled Backups.
- View Backup Contents on the phone.
- Option to backup selected conversations only.
- Backups are created in XML Format on the SD Card. The XML can then be converted to other formats and can also be viewed on a computer. Check the FAQs for all the information.
- Send Backup file by Email.
- Internet permission for Ads.
- MMS not supported yet.
SMS Backup & Restore [Download Link]
This app automatically backs up SMS messages to your Gmail account. Just enable IMAP in your Gmail preferences, which must be done through a computer. You can download this app from below link for free.
SMS Backup [Download Link]
This app automatically backup SMS, MMS and call log entries using a separate label in Gmail / Google Calendar. It is also possible to restore SMS and call log entries back to the phone but sadly MMS not supported yet. Enable IMAP in Gmail and set the correct time/zone. It’s much easy to use, using this app if you get a “You do not have permission to…” error or other problems during the first connect check the website for workarounds.
Keep in mind that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible. You can download this app from below link for free:
SMS Backup + [Download Link]