If you have desire to learn about learn how to install Android 4.0 ICS on Galaxy S II and Galaxy S you are on right place here I’ll tell you about all the derailed steps for this reason. But first of all I’ll give the credit about this post to RedmondPie for this entire great attempt. So, below you can see the steps…
Note: follow all the steps at your own risk we aren’t responsible if you have face any problem afterwards…
Step 1: Download required ICS file to your computer.
Step 2: Connect your device via USB and transfer the file to the root of your phone’s storage media.
Step 3: Turn off your phone after transfer is complete. Now, turn off your device.
Step 4: Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery by holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttonsimultaneously until the main menu shows up on screen.
Step 5: Scroll down to mounts and storage and format /system. After that, you must also format /data and /cache.
Go back to menu and then wipe data / factory reset.
Step 6: From main menu: install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > [name of file you downloaded in step 1] to flash ICS to your device.
What you have learn from the above steps let us we know in the comments below…
- Learn How-To Root Galaxy Nexus on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Security Flaw has been Exposed in One of Samsung Galaxy
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy Note on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- AT&T Have Desire to know if you would Purchase a Galaxy Nexus
- Ice Cream Sandwich is Already Ported in Galaxy S II and LG Optimus 3D