As you know well that, you have to root your Android device to install custom recovery and custom ROMs. Here’s a tool to root Android device called “Unlock Root”, this tool root and unlock most Android device like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Acer, Asus and so on, you can complete list of compatible devices here.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Please use PC running Windows operating system, this tool support Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. Before You start please make backup of device data, and charge the device battery. Device USB drivers should be installed on PC and please turn the USB Debbuing on by going to Settings > Applications > Development and check the box.
Step #1: First make sure above requirments.
Step #2: Download the root tool from here to PC.
Step #3: Connect the device to PC using USB cable.
Step #4: Run the downloaded tool, and Click on “Unlock Root”, That’s it.
- Now Use A Perfect Tool To Root Unlock, Unbrick and more for Motorola Xoom
- Now you are Able to Root, S-OFF, Unlock Bootloader on Many HTC Devices
- Root Your myTouch 4G Slide and Install Clockworkmod Recovery With New Root Tool [How-To]
- Learn How-To Root the Sony Tablet S Using One-click Root Tool
- How To Root LG Nitro HD With SuperOneClick Tool