If you want to install A New Ice Cream Sandwich ROM for HTC Sensation you are on a right place below you can see easy to understand steps just due to a Developer of XDA named thelegendarylegends. Before you get statured make sure that you have managed the back-up of your valued data and also make sure that you have a fully charged battery.
Here I’d like to say that This ROM is compatible only and only with the HTC Sensation so, don’t try this for any other device. You also need a Rooted/S-off Sensation with Clockworkmod Recovery installed.
1. Put all files (firmware zip and Rom zip – available in the download section) on the Root of your SD card (this is for ease of access, but if u prefer not up to you, but firmware zip MUST BE in the Root of ur sd card)
2. Boot into bootloader and when prompt to update, choose yes and wait till it finished, in the middle of the process it will reboot don’t worry just let it finish what it’s doing, DONT INTERRUPT
3. Then delete your firmware file from your SD card, probably through your computer.
4. After that boot in to recovery, superwipe then flash the Rom
for more info you can go Original Development thread Here
- Install Stock Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich on HTC Sensation [How-To]
- Learn How-To Download and Install Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 3.5 on HTC Sensation
- White HTC Sensation Ice Cream Sandwich Will Launch On March 1 In Europe
- Learn How-To Upgrade your HTC Sensation to ICS with HTC Sense 3.6
- Learn How-To Install Android 4.0 Beta Ice Cream Sandwich for Notion Ink Adam