The Ice Cream Sandwich Android custom ROM ports gots out for Galaxy S, S2, Nexus S, EVO 3D, Nexus One, HTC Desire, and even the nearly unthinkable for this the HTC Wildfire, the Xperia X10 has scored one too. Now the first Android 4.0 has booted on the Xperia X10, it’s still under development so it’s not for daily use, however if you has no ability to handle it you can use, it’s GMS apps not added, See some other below:
- Modem is turned off and SIM card will therefore not be recognized (this also means you can’t make any phone calls).
- Bluetooth™ is turned off.
- Wi-Fi is turned off.
- ANT+ is turned off.
- FM-radio is turned off.
To install this ROM you’ll need an unlocked bootloader, your device should running 4.0.2.A.0.42 firmware, and ADB should be installed on your computer. Please note that the below method is risky and we’ll not be take the responsibility if your device get damaged or lose data so proceed it your own risk, if you’re interested let’s start:
Step #2: Extract the ROM to the fastboot folder in the Android SDK.
Step #3: Turn the device off and reboot into fastboot, after that connect device to PC.
Step #4: Open command prompt or a terminal on PC and enter the following commands:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash system system.img
Now just reboot the device and enjoy!
- Easily Install MIUI v4 on Xperia X10 [How-To]
- Learn How-To Install MIUI 4 ICS on your Nexus S GSM Using Oodie Prime V2 Custom ROM
- Learn How-To Install Face Unlock For Nexus S Available In New Android 4.0.3 ICS Custom ROM
- Learn How-To Install Ineffabilis Deus Alpha ICS ROM on HTC Rezound
- Install Doc’s Master Android 4.0 ROM on Samsung Captivate