As you know well that Android development community is expert to port goodies from other OS to Android devices, here’s lockscreen from BlackBerry for Android. BlackBerry operating system offers a beautiful interface, BlackBerry 10 comes with a stunning lockscreen as you can see the above image, it’s pretty attention-getting, when you need to unlock the device, simply drag from the bottom of screen to top and here’s great news for Galaxy Nexus users, the BlackBerry 10 lockscreen has just been ported to your phone via a custom MOD.
However do keep in mind that the process to get BlackBerry 10 lock screen on your Galaxy Nexus is very complex, you need to download the complete Android source and once it done, you need to patch all necessary files. It sounds good but I don’t test if you’re not an expert Android user who have better knowledge of installation on Android devices because you may get your device damaged on this procedure, think before you do.
However if you’re still interested to apply the BlackBerry 10 lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus, simply head over to original XDA thread here to download it, you’ll also get a guide there that will instruct you to install it.
- SmartShift Lockscreen: Automatically Customize Lock Screen According to Situations
- FlyScreen – Get Online Services on Lock Screen
- Use NFC on Galaxy Nexus While the Screen is Off or Locked
- Learn How-To Add Search and Menu Virtual On-Screen Buttons on Galaxy Nexus
- How Android App Player Works on BlackBerry