ClockWorkMod touch recovery has released for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket on AT&T, It’s still under development, but some tester says that it work fine, we’ll cover the “fakeflash” version, it means it won’t actually be replacing the recovery installed on your phone. Although this preview lets you to test touch-based port and don’t show any affect on original CWM recovery.
You’ll have ability to use the volume rockers and the soft keys at the bottom of the screen, capacitive buttons and swiping motions to navigate through recovery mode. Before you start installation bear in mind that, it just for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket model SGH-I727. Your device should be rooted with CWM recovery installed, and your device battery should be 100% charged. Please make a backup of your data too.
Step #1: Download ClockworkMod Touch Recovery Beta for Skyrocket to your PC.
Step #2: Connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable.
Step #3: Transfer the ZIP file into the root of your device’s SD card.
Step #4: Turn off the device.
Step #5: Boot into recovery.
Step #6: Make a backup of your existing ROM by selecting Backup & Restore > Backup.
Step #7: Navigate to “Install zip from SD Card”.
Step #8: Select the touch based ClockworkMod Recovery ZIP file and confirm that you want to start installation.
Step #9: Once the file has finished flashing, you can test the touch-based ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket.
Step #10: That’s it enjoy.
- Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On Your Motorola Atrix 4G
- Now Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On Your Rooted Android Device [How-To]
- Now Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 18.104.22.168 On Your Galaxy Nexus
- Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G/4G GT-P7500, Install ClockworkMod Recovery Too
- Install Touch Based ClockWorkMod Recovery On Google Nexus S 4G [How-To]