If you are a user of Samsung Epic 4G Touch and want to install CM9 you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. Here I’d like to say that this Rom and the guide below is well-matched only with the Samsung Epic 4G Touch don’t try this on y any other device. Make sure that you have manage the back-up of your valued data because the below steps can damage your data.
In this regard you need a Rooted Epic 4G Touch with Clockworkmod Recovery and completely charged battery of your device.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Firstly download the CM9 Alpha and the gApps ZIP package files onto your PC. After that connect your phone to your PC.
Copy both the CM9 Alpha and the gApps ZIP files into the root of your device’s SD card. And Power off your phone.
Boot into Recovery Mode. And also select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”.
Select “Wipe Cache Partition”. and select “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
When the full wipe has been completed, navigate to “Install Zip from SD Card”. And Choose the CM9 Alpha zip file.
Once the CM9 Alpha zip file has finished flashing, navigate back to “Install Zip from SD Card” and this time choose the gApps ZIP file.
After gApps has finished flashing, select “Go Back”. And now Select “Reboot System Now”.
- Learn How-To Upgrade Epic 4G on Android 4.0 Using CyanogenMod 9
- Learn How-To Install CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 0.6 ICS on HP TouchPad
- Easily Install CM9 by Teamhacksung on Galaxy S I9000 Using ICS Android 4.0.3 [How-To]
- Install Unofficial CM9 for Droid Bionic To Get Android 4.0.3 ICS Taste
- Learn How-To Install Ice Cream Sandwich Based Rom, CM9, Unofficially in Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi