ClockWorkMod Touch base recovery, now you can install this recovery your Google Nexus S 4G, just follow below steps. But keep in mind that this process involves the rooting of the Google Nexus S 4G, and as you know well that it will void your warranty, but if you can afford this lose, install this recovery. But fist note that Android SDK should be installed on your computer and your device should 70% charged.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Step #1: Download CWM Touch Based Recovery Image file to PC, please don’t modify it.
Step #2: Copy the downloaded file to the fast boot folder: “/tools folder” which is in the in the Android SDK folder.
Step #3: Turn the device off and reboot into to boot loader mode, hold Volume Up and the Power button at the same time until your device is booted into the boot loader mode.
Step #4: Plug the device to PC using USB cable and open a terminal in your computer and enter the following command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-18.104.22.168-crespo4g.img
Step #5: The installation will start, after installation phone will reboot on its own, or you may have a different ClockWork Recovery Mod screen open where you need to select “Go Back” and then “Reboot System Now”. That’s it enjoy!
- Now Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 22.214.171.124 On Your Galaxy Nexus
- Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On Your Motorola Atrix 4G
- Now Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On Your Rooted Android Device [How-To]
- How To Install Touch-Enabled Recovery “Amon Ra” On Acer Iconia Tab A500 [How-To]
- Learn How-To Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Your Android Smartphones