If you are a user of Nexus S and want to install Touch ClockworkMod Recovery you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. Before you get started make sure that you have manage your valued data in the form of back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data. You also need to the Rooted Nexus S GSM with regular CWM Recovery installed (Required for Method #2) and completely charged battery.
You also need to Download and install ADB on your computer you can get ADB by installing the Android SDK on your computer. Download the Recovery from the links below:
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Copy the recovery image that you downloaded from the link above to the folder where fastboot.exe is located in the Android SDK installation folder.
Turn off your phone.
After that reboot the phone into Fastboot mode.
Now you need to connect the phone to your PC and open a command prompt, enter the commands below:
- fastboot flash recovery touch-crespo.img
- fastboot reboot
- Install Touch Clockworkmod Recovery on Atrix 4G [How-To]
- Install Touch Clockworkmod Recovery on Galaxy Nexus [How-To]
- Install Touch ClockworkMod Recovery On Skyrocket of AT&T [How-To]
- Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On Your HTC Desire [How-To]
- Install Touch Based ClockWorkMod Recovery On Google Nexus S 4G [How-To]