If you want to install CyanogenMod 9 Android 4.0.1 ICS on Nook Color Tablet you are on right platform. Because this is a flashing procedure which requires privileged access, you will need to root your Nook you can follow the steps to root this tablet here and after this install ClockworkMod Recovery on it you can also follow the steps here (these steps are for Droid Razr but you can also follow them for Nook).
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Once you’ve done them, download the CyanogenMod 9 ICS ROM [Goo-Inside.me] and transfer it directly under the /sdcard directly on your Nook Color then you may follow the guide:
First of al Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
Take a nandroid backup as you may want to revert back to your current device state in case you find CM9 to be too buggy (which it is).
Now you need to select wipe data / factory reset from the main menu to, well, wipe all data
Now this is where we actually flash the ROM.
Navigate to install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > update-cm-9.0-0-encore-emmc-sneakpeek1-fullofbugs.zip
Select reboot system now from main menu.
For more info you can check out the official thread on XDA.
- Learn How-To Get Flash CyanogenMod 9 Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich on your DROID 2 Global
- Learn How-To Install Face Unlock For Nexus S Available In New Android 4.0.3 ICS Custom ROM
- How-To Install CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 11 Android 4.0 ICS on Nexus S and Galaxy S
- Learn How-To Download and Install Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 3.5 on HTC Sensation
- Learn How-To Install Alternative Keyboards on the Nook Colour