If you want to install Android 3.2 Honeycomb you are on right place because here I am going to present you a tutorial about this below you can see the steps in this regard all the steps are pretty easy and simple. Sony Tablet S might be the least happening android device on development scene, if not only in sales terms, sadly, but an Android 3.2.1 update is still worth mentioning.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Download links given by XDA
First of all you need to download the firmware from the above links and after download them just rename the firmware’s zip file to update.zip.
After this you need to transfer it to your Tablet S and Power Off the tablet.
Now you need to Hold Volume_UP key and press Power key, and keep in mind that don’t release the Volume_UP key until you see Sony’s logo on screen.
You will see that within some 10 seconds or so, you’ll enter the recovery mode.
Now in recovery, you can make use of the update.zip option to flash the transferred file, which if successful, will update your tablet S to Android 3.2/3.2.1.
- Learn How -To Install CyanogenMod 9 Android 4.0.1 ICS on Nook Color Tablet
- Learn How-To Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Your Android Smartphones
- Learn How-To Install Ice Cream Sandwich Based Rom, CM9, Unofficially in Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi
- Now you are Able To Play Grand Theft Auto III in a PC Mode
- Learn How-To Get Clockwork Mod Recovery on DROID RAZR