LG Optimus Me P350 get the taste of AOSP Gingerbread, CyanogenMod 7.2 ROM released for LG Optimus Me P350, it’s not official release, and it’s still under developing so you can expect some bugs, approximately everything work except camera and the headset button. If you interested just follow below instructions, before you start please note that your device should be rooted with CWM installed, make a backup of your data like contacts, SMS, files etc because this procedure will wipe all data and your device should be 75% charged. Your device must be rooted with a custom recovery installed.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Step #2: Copy both downloaded file to root of your phone’s SD card.
Step #3: Turn the device off and reboot your device into Recovery Mode.
Step #4: In recovery mode, create a nandroid backup of existing ROM, if anything should not work out something expected on this ROM, it will helps you to easily revert back to your current state, to create select “Backup and Restore”, and on the screen that follows select “Backup” again.
Step #5: Perform full Wipe:
- Navigate to and select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”.
- Clear your phone’s cache partition by selecting “Wipe Cache” from the recovery menu.
- Clean out the Dalvik cache by selecting “Wipe Dalvik Cache” from the Advanced menu too.
Step #6: Return to main recovery menu and select “Install ZIP from SD Card” and select the CyanogenMod 7.2 ROM zip.
Step #7: Now repeat last step to install Google apps.
Step #8: After installation, reboot the device. That’s it, you’ve installed.
- Install Cyanogenmod 9 On Your myTouch 4G [How-To]
- Learn How-To Upgrade Xperia Mini Pro on Android 2.3.7 With CyanogenMod 7.2
- Learn How-To Install CyanogenMod 7 Android Gingerbread ROM on HTC Sensation
- Learn How-To Install CyanogenMod 7.1 on Supported Devices
- Install Doc’s Master Android 4.0 ROM on Samsung Captivate