If you have Eee Pad Transformer and want to install Cyanogenmod 9 (CM9) you are on a right place below you can see a guide for this reason. Before you get started make sure that you have manage your back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data. You also need to make sure that your device battery is charge at least 60% because it’s important for this purpose.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Disconnect your device to the computer and turn off your device and go to Clockworkmod recovery.
In recovery mode, create a nandroid backup of existing ROM, if anything should not work out something expected on this ROM, it will helps you to easily revert back to your current state, to create select “Backup and Restore”, and on the screen that follows select “Backup” again.
Now do a full wipe by selecting Mount and Storage then wipe the following:
- Format System
- Format Data
- Format Cache
- Go back to main menu and select advance then wipe dalvik-cache.
From the main menu select install zip from SD card> choose zip from SD card> then select the update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-tf101-KANG-signed.zip to start flashing the Cyanogenmod 9 ROM.
Go back to main menu and select and Reboot System now.
How to Fix for Mounting and using MicroSD card/USB sticks:
- First, download and install the terminal emulator on the Android Market.
- Then, run the terminal emulator.
- Next, on the terminal emulator type “su” (without the “”) to grant you superuser permission.
- After that type in the following commands:
- You can now insert your microSD and it can now be recognize by your tablet.
- Close the terminal emulator.
If you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble and if you want to know more about this just click here [XDA link] and the credit of this post goes to Android Authority for this great effort.
- Now Install Ice Cream Sandwich on Asus Transformer with Face Unlock Working [Revolver ROM]
- Now Install Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich On ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 [How-To]
- Learn How-To Install Virtuous Prime Custom Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM On Transformer Prime
- Install Unofficial CyanogenMod 9 ICS On LG Optimus One P500
- Install Cyanogenmod 9 On Your myTouch 4G [How-To]