If you want to install Flash Player on your Armv 6 Smartphones you are on a right place here I’d like to say that Armv 6 Smartphones are included Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Mini and low-end Android Handsets. Below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose all the steps are pretty easy if you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it easily.
First of all download zip file from here, and extract all the contents on your desktop. Also, extract the contents of the ‘lib.zip’ file present inside the zip file and simply transfer all the extracted files to the internal memory of your device.
Install the ‘Adobe Flash Player 10.03’ APK file on your handset.
Start Root Explorer or any other similar app, and navigate to /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer folder.
Now, delete the ‘lib’ folder present inside the folder.
Copy the ‘lib’ folder, which is present inside the folder you had transferred to your phone from your PC.
Paste the folderinside /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer folder.
Change the permissions of the ‘lib folder to rwxr-xr-x. You can change the permissions by long pressing on the folder, and then selecting the ‘Permissions’ option from the Menu that pops up.
- Adobe has Updated its Flash Player For Android 4.0
- Now Adobe Flash Player is Working Well in Android and PlayBook
- Adobe Flash 11 and AIR 3 Will Bring ‘Supportive-Quality’ Games on Smartphones and Tablet Devices
- Learn How-To Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Your Android Smartphones
- Learn How-To Leaked Firmware XXLPH on Galaxy S II