Learn How-To Install MIUI4DX2 Beta 1 ROM on Motorola Droid X2
If you want to install MIUI4DX2 Beta 1 ROM for Motorola Droid X2 you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this reason. And the credit goes to a developer litetaker [XDA] for this achievement. Before you get started make sure that you have managed your valued back-up for this. And This ROM is compatible only and only with the Motorola Droid X2 don’t try this for any other device.
Installation Steps [from XDA]
- Do a complete Nandroid Backup
- And SBF to 2.3.4 unless you are already there. And you can use this guide
- Now you need to Root your Motorola Droid X2 you can use this guide
- Install the Motorola Droid X2 Bootstrap Recovery (BSR).
- Put the MIUI4DX2 zip and the dragonzkiller’s patched BSR apk on the external SD card.
- Boot into BootStrap Recovery.
- YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE! This has 4.0 framework and is very different from CM7’s or any other ROM’s 2.3.x framework.
- Install the MIUI4DX2 zip.
- IMPORTANT! Wipe data and cache (factory reset) and wipe dalvik cache!
- Boot your phone into MIUI. (You will probably have to activate if you didn’t after you SBF’d and setup your Google account here.)
- Install the patched Motorola Droid X2 Bootstrap Recovery (BSR). (This can be found in the download section of this post. Once you have MIUI4DX2 installed, you MUST install this BSR!)
- Go into the Android Market and update the apps on the phone.
- Sit back and enjoy MIUI on your DX2!
- Never user RomManager! NEVER DELETE ANYTHING FROM PREINSTALL!