If you are a user of Amazon’s Kindle user and want to install Modaco ROM for this device you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. Here I’d like to say that you need a Rooted Kindle for this purpose you can use this guide for this purpose and also make sure that your battery life is at-least 60%.
Here I’d like to say that make sure that you have manage your back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Firstly download this MoDaCo ROM zip file to your PC from here and after that use USB Data Cable to connect your Kindle Fire to the PC.
Copy the zip file to the root directory of your Kindle Fire SD card and just disconnect your device on the PC and Turn Off.
Now you need to go to TWRP recovery by pressing the power button many times until the light turns yellow to red
When your in TWRP recovery select backup> backup now.Now select Go back to the main menu and Install> Gr6-update-modacocustomrom-kindlefire.zip> Flash.
Again go back to main menu then select reboot> system. That’s it‼
- Learn How-To Install Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich in your Kindle Fire
- Learn How-To Manually Update your Kindle Fire to Version 6.2.1
- Learn How-To Download and Install CyanogenMod 7 on Kindle Fire
- Now you are Able to Fix WiFi Sleep Policy Issue in Kindle Fire
- Learn How-To Root Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Using BurritoRoot