If you are a user of HTC Wildfire S and want to install Sense 3.5 you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. But before you get started make sure that you have manage your valued back-up because the below steps can damage your data. And also make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%.
After that you need to turn on USB Debugging, on your home screen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Download the rom file and overcloak kernel on your PC here. And after that, connect your phone to the PC.
Next, copy the Rom and Kernel zip files to the root directory of your SD card. And just disconnect your phone to the computer. And simply turn it off.
Now go to recovery mode: press and hold the Volume down and the Power button. From the resulting HBOOT menu, press Volume down to select the Recovery option and press the Power button to activate it.
When your in Clockworkmod recovery main menu, do a nandroid backup by selectingbackup> backup and restore> then backup to start saving your old ROM.
Go back to main menu and perform a Full wipe by wiping the following:
wipe data> factory reset.
- wipe cache partition.
- advance> wipe dalvik cache.
Go back to main menu and select install zip from SD card> then select the ROM zip fileyou downloaded earlier to start updating your phone.
- (optional) if you want to overclock your phone select install zip from SD card> then select the overclock kernel zip file you downloaded earlier.
Finally, go back to main menu again and select reboot system now.
If you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble and the credit goes to Android Authority for this great effort.
- Learn How-To Install CyanogenMod 7 Android Gingerbread ROM on HTC Sensation
- Learn How-To Get and Restore Nandroid Images on Android Using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Learn How-To Install Custom Kernel for the HTC JetStream
- Learn How-To Add Search and Menu Virtual On-Screen Buttons on Galaxy Nexus
- Learn How-To Install Modaco ROM on your Kindle Fire