Learn How-To Install Swype Beta on your RAZR by Removing Stock Swype
Motorola’s smartphones are also well-known all around the world in which Android OS is working well in this post we’ll discuss about to install Swype Beta on your RAZR by removing stock Swype. Well, appreciation to a member over at XDA, you can get the beta up and running on your phone after following a few simple, yet specific guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Here are the directions to remove your stock Swype and install the BETA:
Warning: changing the wrong files can brick your phone so be careful!
First, your RAZR must be rooted.
Using Root Explorer:
1. Change your default input method to anything other than Swype.
2. Mount file system as R/W
3. Delete (or move/rename) \system\app\swype.apk
4. Delete (or move/rename) \data\dalvik-cache\system@app@Swype.email@example.com
5. Delete (or move/rename) \system\lib\libSwypeCore.so
7. Download and Run the latest Swype Beta installer