If you are a user of Transformer Prime and want to install Virtuous Prime Custom Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. But before you get started as always I’d like to say that you must need to manage your back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data. Otherwise all the steps are pretty easy if you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble.
First of all you need to download the ROM package from here
After that using USB Cable connect your device to PC and in Mass storage mode and simply copy-paste the file into the SD card.
And then boot into ClockworkMod Recovery and select wipe data/factory reset.
Then, in advanced, select wipe Dalvik cache as well as wipe cache.
After that, Navigate to install zip from SD card > choose zip from SD card > Select the ZIP file and wait for it to install (When installing the zip, the bar will stop, don’t freak out. Just wait a few minutes)
When Done, Go back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- Learn How-To Install MIUI 4 ICS on your Nexus S GSM Using Oodie Prime V2 Custom ROM
- Learn How-To Install Face Unlock For Nexus S Available In New Android 4.0.3 ICS Custom ROM
- Learn How-To Install Android 4.0 Beta Ice Cream Sandwich for Notion Ink Adam
- Now Transformer Prime has the Ability to Run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Learn How-To Upgrade HTC Desire HD With Android 4.0.3 ICS Firmware