If you are a user of Xperia X10 and want to install Xperia Arc Launcher you are on a right place below you can see a guide for this purpose. All the steps are pretty easy if you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble and here I’d like to say that you need to follow all the steps at your own risk. And make sure that you have managed your back-up because the following steps can damage your valued data.
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
First of all download the arc Launcher file on below and save it to your PC from here and simply extract the files.
using USB cable connect your device to Pc and copy the downloaded file.
Then unplug the phone and on the Android phone, use any file explorer.
To find where you saved the .apk file and click on it (if it pops up saying settings need to be changed follow the button in the pop up and check Unknown Sources ON then hit back and click on the .apk again).
Click install and wait for it to install.
When done now click the Home button and a pop-up should appear asking what to set as default, select the Arc launcher and you’ll be all set. That’s it‼
- Download the Launcher App To Customized for Galaxy S2 by Xperia Arc
- Download The Xperia Arc Launcher On Your Android Device
- Easily Install MIUI v4 on Xperia X10 [How-To]
- Android 4.0.3 ICS Based CyanogenMod 9 For Your Xperia X8, X10 Mini, X10 Mini Pro [How-To]
- Install Android 4.0 Custom ROM On Xperia X10 [How-To]