Now you can easily remove Pre-Installed first party T-Mobile/Samsung apps from your Galaxy S2, thanks to vibrant development community for this effort, I’ll tell you that how you can remove apps using Automated Debloater, please note that your device must be rooted, and please turn the USB Debugging on, to do so just tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked. Please use Windows PC.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Step #1: Download Automated Debloater from its official developer thread.
Step #2: Extract downloaded contents using a suitable software (we recommend 7-zip).
Step #3: Connect your device with PC using USB cable.
Step #4: Now from the extracted folder in Step 2, run AutomatedDebloat.bat.
Step #5: Now just follow on-screen instructions! There are separate options to remove apps installed by T-Mobile, by Samsung and to entirely remove the TouchWiz UX that comes with all Samsung smartphones.
That’s it, you can visit the official thread here for queries.
- Learn How-To Remove Yellow Triangle on Samsung Galaxy S2 Exclusive of USB
- Live TV On Samsung Galaxy S Using Dyle Pre-Installed App
- Learn How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note
- Disable Pre-Installed Apps With Quarantine App
- Learn How-To Install T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Custom Android ROMs on Galaxy S II Skyrocket