If you are a user of LG Esteem and want to Root your device you are on a right place below you can see a guide for this purpose after OTA update, I’d like to say that the below guide is just for Android2.3.4 users. Before you get started make sure that you have manage your back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data and you also need a device which is at least 70% charged.
Before you get started you also need to download some essential things that you can see below:
- LG ADB Drivers
- Download Rooting file for Windows HERE
- Download Rooting file for Linux and OSX from HERE
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
First of all you need to make sure you have the ADB drivers installed and then download your desired Rooting file from the link above and extract.
Now you need to enable the USB Debugging you can do this on the phone under Settings > Applications > Development.
Now using the USB Cable simply connect your Device to PC and and if Windows, simply run run.bat, and if you are using Mac imply run run.bat from the package that we extract before.
- Learn How-To Root the MetroPCS Samsung Admire using One-Click Root
- Now Install Android 2.3.6 OTA Firmware Motorola Atrix 2 to with no loss of Root [How-To]
- Learn How-To Root your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Now Root your Nexus S in One Click Root Method
- Learn How-To Root the Sony Tablet S Using One-click Root Tool