If you have a Motorola droid Razr and want to Root it you are on a right place below you can see the easy to understand guide for this purpose. Before you get started make sure that you have manage all the back-up of your valued data because the below steps can damage your data. And if you followed the steps properly, your Droid RAZR should now be rooted on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Step 1: Download and install Motorola Drivers for your Windows PC (this doesn’t work on other operating systems): 32-bit or 64-bit.
Step 2: Download DooMLoRD_v2_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su.zip and extract contents to your PC (desktop would be a good place).
Step 3: From your Droid RAZR’s homescreen, tap Menu button and enable USB Debugging from Settings > Applications > Development.
Step 4: Connect your Droid RAZR with your PC and select Charge Only option from notifications drawer.
Step 5: Navigate to where the folder you unzipped in Step 2 to and open the folder and click on the runme.bat file and let it do its thing.
- Learn How-To Upgrade Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- Learn How-To Get Clockwork Mod Recovery on DROID RAZR
- Learn How-To Upgrade Motorola Razr GSM/UMTS With Official Android 4.0.3
- You Can Improve Droid Razr CPU Using EternityPRJ_MCPU governor
- Motorola Droid 4 Specs Superficial, Droid Razr Enhances A Qwerty Keyboard