Samsung Galaxy Nexus is a very popular device which has Android OS this device is also lots of great features so, here I am going to present you a tutorial that how you can root Samsung Galaxy Nexus by SuperBoot, but before I get started I’d like to give the credit to Android @ Modago so, below you can see the simple steps in this regard…
The first step is to download SuperBoot Zip archive from here and save it on your PC’s desktop for ease of access.
When completed, reboot your device in Bootloader mode. You can boot your Galaxy Nexus in Bootloader mode by first powering off the phone, and then turning it back on while holding Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
When your phone is in bootloader mode, connect it to your computer via USB cable.
After this, open the folder where you extracted SuperUser.zip files.
Now double click on Install-Super-Boot-Windows.bat file and sit back while your phone gets rooted!
- Learn How-To Root Galaxy Nexus on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- A Feature Comperison Between Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr and iPhone 4S
- A Feature Comparison between Samsung Galaxy Nexus, DROID RAZR, and HTC Rezound
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy Note on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Galaxy Nexus Will Launch in December