If you are going to Root Samsung Galaxy Note on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread you must read the following steps. But first of all I’d like to give all the credit for this effort to RedmondPie. NOTE: AndroidEgis will not be held in charge on behalf of any loss of data as a result of the malfunctioning of your Samsung Galaxy. Follow guidelines at your own risk. There’s at this time no way to reset the flash counter, so by continuing, you agree to kiss any warranty goodbye.
By the formalities behind us, you have needed collect the essential files:
- Samsung Kies [Official Website]
- ODIN v1.85 [XDA Thread]
- Netchips ClockworkMod Recovery Kernel [Here]
- Superuser zip file [Here]
Step# 1: Firstly install Samsung Kies on your PC (download link above) for your Samsung Galaxy Note, which will ensure that ODIN is able to detect your device.
Step# 2: Now launch ODIN v1.85.
Step 3: Now you have to switch your device off, hold Volume Up and Volume Down to place your device intoDownload Mode and plug in your device to your computer via USB cable.
Step# 4: When ODIN recognizes your device, click the PDA button and navigate to netchip-cwm-update2.tar. Click on Start. netchip-cwm-update2.tar will now be flashed to your phone and it will reboot.
Step# 5: Once you’ve rebooted, press and hold Volume Up, the Home Button and the Power Button to enter recovery mode.
Step# 6: If everything is running smoothly, you should now have entered ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery.
Step# 7: Navigate to install zip from sd card > choose zip from sdcard > su-184.108.40.206-ef-signed.zip
Step# 8: To finish, Reboot your Note by choosing reboot system option from main menu.
So, what you have get results out of this tutorial let us we know in the comments below…
- Learn How-To Root T-Mobile Galaxy S II With Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Stratosphere on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Now Samsung’s Commercial Galaxy Note in Europe
- Learn How-To Root Galaxy Nexus on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Stay Updated Android 2.3.5 for Samsung Galaxy S II Leaks