There is lovable news for all owners of Samsung Galaxy Note, now they can easily root their Samsung Galaxy Note, thanks Zerg’s for this great effort. Follow below instructions to root, but before you start, please make a backup of your data, the reason is that the this procedure will wipe all data, and you’ll need a PC and latest driver for Galaxy Note (Samsung KIES – original webpage). Your device should be 50% charged, but I personally recommend 100%.
Disclaimer: The below method is risky and we’ll not be take the responsibility if your device get damaged or lose data so proceed it your own risk.
Step #1: Download the Zerg’s root file from above link and unzip into a new folder on your desktop.
Step #2: Turn the USB Debugging on, to do so just tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked., after that enable “Unknown sources” from previous menu as well.
Step #3: Open “runme.bat” file. You are prompted to plug phone, so plug device to PC and press any key for the automated root procedure to start. During rooting device will reboot. After reboot, your Galaxy Note is rooted.
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy Note on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Learn How-To Root your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy SII (S2) Using Odin and CF-Root Insecure Kernels
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy SII (S2) Using Odin and SuperOneClick
- Learn How-To Unroot your Galaxy Nexus Using One Click Method [for Windows]